RAVENOL ATF MM-PA Fluid
RAVENOL ATF MM-PA Fluid is a synthetic ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid), designed on the basis of high quality hydrocrack oils with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
Due to its special formulation the properties of RAVENOL ATF MM-PA Fluid are crucial. We assure an excellent cold stability.
RAVENOL ATF MM-PA Fluid is a special fluid for use in automatic transmissions of Mitsubishi V5AWF.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Mitsubishi V5AWF, Mitsubishi 4030401, Mitsubishi DIA QUEEN ATF-PA
RAVENOL ATF MM-PA Fluid offers:
- Extremely low pour point
- Improved viscosity and coefficient of friction behaviour
- A very good protection against consumption
- Excellent thermal stability
- Improved EP-characteristics
- A good foaming behaviour
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Reliable protection against corrosion
Article number: 1211126
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||845,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.